All taxes and duties included (excl. usa and ca)
Free shipping and returns
All taxes and duties included(excl. usa and ca)
Due to high demand, delivery of this watch can take up to 2-4 weeks.
Wild one TCS New York Marathon Limited edition
Unique marathon design
In honour of our multi-year partnership with the New York Road Runners (NYRR), we launched a special Independence Wild ONE design that incorporates the racecourse and an eye-catching black-and-white aesthetic. Only 262 models of this robust watch will be produced – a nod to the length of the marathon (26.2 miles). As with all other NORQAIN timepieces, this model also has a customisable NORQAIN Plate that can be personalised with any engraving, such as the participant’s finishing time, a motivational phrase or the name of the charity they are running for.
The watches’ robustness and shock-resistance are proven by withstanding 5000 g. It is the ultimate watch for an active lifestyle that includes everything from mountain biking and downhill skiing to finishing all 26.2 miles of the TCS New York City Marathon.
What immediately stands out about the 100% Swiss-made timepieces in the Wild ONE collection, aside from their incredible lightness, is their innovative construction. The case has separate top and bottom NORTEQ parts, developed by strategic partner BIWI, which serve as a protective cage and are connected and secured with custom-made screws. Between these parts is a rubber shock absorber that surrounds a titanium container in which ticks the NN20/1 Manufacture Calibre. The BIWI rubber bumper reliably absorbs shocks during even the most extreme activities. Water resistance to a depth of 200 metres expands the range of sports that the Wild ONE is suited for. In total, the case is made of 25 parts, including four screws which are engraved with a mountain-peak design. Each watch weighs just 84 grams, which is 50% lighter than a stainless steel NORQAIN watch.
The norqain plate
As with all other NORQAIN timepieces, this model also has a customisable NORQAIN Plate that can be personalised with any engraving, such as the participant’s finishing time, a motivational phrase or the name of the charity they are running for.
The NORQAIN Independence Wild ONE TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON, made with our proprietary NORTEQ carbon fibre material, is the ultimate high-performance sports watch. Six times lighter than steel and 3.5 times lighter than titanium with water resistance to a depth of 200 metres, it is robust enough for virtually any activity on land or water. The Wild ONE has been designed in collaboration with Jean-Claude Biver, the NORQAIN team and the best Swiss suppliers.
This limited edition Wild ONE model, designed to celebrate the partnership between NORQAIN and New York Road Runners (NYRR) and our role as Official Timekeeping Partner of the TCS New York City Marathon, features a light grey outline of the racecourse through a black and grey map of New York City across the dial. This model has a black NORTEQ case with a marbled effect. A white rubber shock absorber, which covers the titanium container that houses the chronometer-certified NN20/1 Manufacture Calibre inside, is visible between the NORTEQ protective cage. The NORQAIN Plate in the same black NORTEQ material can be found on the side of the case. The hour, minute and seconds hands are skeletonized, like for all other watches in the Independence collection. This model is available with a white or black integrated rubber strap complete with a “Milanese” structure.
A nod to the length of the race, only 262 pieces of the Independence Wild ONE TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON will be produced. This high-performance timepiece is the ultimate choice for TCS New York City Marathon participants from around the world.
- Black NORTEQ cage (top and back plates)
- White rubber shock absorber
- Sandblasted titanium container and case back
- Black NORTEQ “NORQAIN” plate on the left side of the case
- Double anti-reflective, scratch proof, flat sapphire glass on top
- Open case back with scratch proof flat sapphire glass
- Screw-down crown, overmolded with black rubber and “NORQAIN” logo
- 42mm diameter
- 12.30 mm thickness
- 49.40mm lug to lug
- 200m water resistance
- Width between lugs of 22mm
- NORQAIN Manufacture Caliber NN20/1
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Chronometer certified
- 28 rubies
- Personalised bridge with NORQAIN core values: “Adventure – Freedom – Independence”
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 70 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Black dial with light grey outline of the racecourse through a black and grey map of New York City.
- Diamond-cut flat skeleton indexes, rhodium plated, with white X1 Superluminova spots
- Diamond-cut faceted Hour and Minute hands, rhodium plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Diamond-cut flat Second Hand, rhodium plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Integrated rubber strap with white rubber Milanese structure and black edges
- Integrated kaki rubber strap with black “Milanese” structure
- Black NORTEQ pin buckle