All taxes and duties included (excl. usa and ca)
Free shipping and returns
All taxes and duties included(excl. usa and ca)
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY OF THIS WATCH CAN TAKE 2-3 WEEKS.
Wild one Skeleton
The Ultimate high-performance sports watch
78 GRAMS & PROVEN ROBUSTNESS
The watches are made with NORQAIN’s proprietary NORTEQ material which is known for being ultra-robust and ultra-lightweight. Thanks to the skeletonised movement, each watch weighs just 78 grams, which is more than 50% lighter than a stainless steel NORQAIN watch and six grams lighter than the current 84-gram Wild ONE models.
The watches’ robustness and shock-resistance are proven by withstanding 5’000g. It can handle extreme shocks and bumps like when the wearer rides a mountain bike, skis an exhilarating downhill slope or runs an ambitious trail. This robust timepiece is the ultimate high-performance sports watch ready for any wild adventure.
NORTEQ CASE & REVOLUTIONARY CASE CONSTRUCTION
NORTEQ is an ultra-light, ultra-robust material that was created exclusively for NORQAIN and its watches and is the result of a close collaboration between NORQAIN, Jean-Claude Biver and BIWI SA. This high-performance material has a striking marble effect. NORQAIN is the first watch brand to offer a mass dyed carbon fibre composite case allowing a variety of colours such as this striking burgundy colour. The NORTEQ carbon fibre composite offers the perfect balance between density, elasticity and resistance for optimised shock-absorption.
The case has separate top and bottom NORTEQ parts which serve as a protective cage and are connected and secured with custom-made screws. The BIWI rubber bumper reliably absorbs shocks during even the most extreme activities. Water resistance to a depth of 200 metres expands the range of sports that the Wild ONE is suited for. In total, the case is made of 25 parts, including four screws which are engraved with a mountain-peak design.
The skeletonised movement NN08S is the same as the one in our popular Independence Skeleton. Now the Wild ONE line integrates this highly desired skeletonised movement. The unique structure of NORQAIN’s skeleton movements is based on the architectural principles of beam construction: each support point is held by at least two arms. This makes the movement sturdier and more durable than traditional construction.
Summer sunset in burgundy
This burgundy timepiece features a dreamy colour inspired by the breath-taking light of a summer sunset. The Wild ONE Skeleton Burgundy, featuring red gold accents and a colour that sold out immediately after the initial Wild ONE launch in 2022, is limited to 300 pieces.
The NORQAIN Independence Wild ONE, made with our proprietary ultra-light and ultra-robust NORTEQ carbon fibre material, is the ultimate sports watch. Fitted with our unique skeletonised movement, this model perfectly combines high-performance and watchmaking prestige. Wild ONE has been designed in collaboration with Jean-Claude Biver, the NORQAIN team and the best Swiss suppliers. This Wild ONE model, limited to 300 pieces, features a burgundy NORTEQ case with a marbled effect – the industry’s first carbon composite in a colour other than black. A black rubber shock absorber, which covers the titanium container that houses the skeletonised NN08S c inside, is visible between the NORTEQ protective cage. The unique structure of NORQAIN’s skeleton movements is based on the architectural principles of beam construction: each support point is held by at least two arms. This makes the movement sturdier and more durable than traditional construction. The NORQAIN Plate in the same burgundy NORTEQ material can be found on the side of the case. The red-gold-plated hour, minute and seconds hands are skeletonized, like for all other watches in the Independence collection. This model is available with an integrated animal cruelty-free black rubber strap.
This high-performance timepiece is the ultimate choice for sports-enthusiast NORQAINERS around the world.
- Burgundy NORTEQ cage (top and back plates)
- Black rubber shock absorber
- Sandblasted titanium container and case back
- Burgundy NORTEQ NORQAIN plate on the left side of the case
- Double anti-reflective, scratch proof, flat sapphire glass on top with white NORQAIN logo
- Open case back with scratch proof flat sapphire including the “LIMITED EDITION ONE of 300” mention
- Screw-down crown, overmolded with black rubber and NORQAIN logo
- Diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 12.30mm
- Width between lugs: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 49.40mm
- Water resistance: 200m
- NORQAIN Calibre NN08S (Sellita SW200-1 S c)
- Mechanical automatic skeleton movement
- Chronometer certified (COSC)
- 26 rubies
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 41 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
DIAL & HANDS
- Openworked black dial with white printings
- Diamond-cut flat skeleton indexes, red gold plated, with white X1 Superluminova spots
- Diamond-cut faceted hour and minute hands, red gold plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Diamond-cut flat second hand, red gold plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip, burgundy outlined tip
- Integrated black rubber strap with “Milanese” pattern – burgundy NORTEQ pin buckle