All taxes and duties included (excl. usa and ca)
Free shipping and returns
All taxes and duties included(excl. usa and ca)
Due to high demand, delivery of this watch can take up to 2-4 weeks.
42MM Limited Edition
42MM Limited Edition
The Wild ONE Burgundy/Grey watch is sold out in our online shop. You can still reserve your Wild ONE at one of our authorized retailers. Fill out the form below to reserve your watch.
Reserve your Wild one at your local retailer
The Ultimate high-performance sports watch
The watches’ robustness and shock-resistance are proven by withstanding 5000 g. It can handle extreme shocks and bumps like when the wearer rides a mountain bike, skis an exhilarating downhill slope or runs an ambitious trail.
What immediately stands out about the 100% Swiss-made timepieces in the Wild ONE collection, aside from their incredible lightness, is their innovative construction. The case has separate top and bottom NORTEQ parts, developed by strategic partner BIWI, which serve as a protective cage and are connected and secured with custom-made screws. Between these parts is a rubber shock absorber that surrounds a titanium container in which ticks the NN20/1 Manufacture Calibre. The BIWI rubber bumper reliably absorbs shocks during even the most extreme activities. Water resistance to a depth of 200 metres expands the range of sports that the Wild ONE is suited for. In total, the case is made of 25 parts, including four screws which are engraved with a mountain-peak design. Each watch weighs just 84 grams, which is 50% lighter than a stainless steel NORQAIN watch.
The three-level laser-cut dial features an intricate mandala-like pattern of our mountain-inspired double-N logo. Each level is separated by 0.05mm giving the pattern an eye-catching 3D effect.
The hour, minute and seconds hands of the Wild ONE timepieces are skeletonised, a distinguishing and much-loved design feature of all the watches in the Independence collection.
A Swiss Product
For the development of the Wild ONE collection, we partnered with premium Swiss suppliers including BIWI SA for the design, concept and material; MRP SA for case assembly and container production; Montremo SA for the laser-cut dial; and Waeber HMS SA for the skeletonised hands.
The NORQAIN Independence Wild ONE, made with our proprietary NORTEQ carbon fibre material, is the ultimate sports watch. Six times lighter than steel and 3.5 times lighter than titanium with water resistance to a depth of 200 metres, it is robust enough for virtually any activity on land or water. The Wild ONE has been designed in collaboration with Jean-Claude Biver, the NORQAIN team and the best Swiss suppliers.
This Wild ONE model, limited to 200 pieces, features a grey three-layer laser-cut dial with a mandala-inspired pattern made of NORQAIN’s logo. Marking a world premiere in the watch industry is the colour of the carbon fibre composite, which until now has only ever been possible in black. This model has a burgundy NORTEQ case with a marbled effect. A grey rubber shock absorber, which covers the titanium container that houses the NN20/1 Manufacture Calibre inside, is visible between the NORTEQ protective cage. The NORQAIN Plate in the same burgundy NORTEQ material can be found on the side of the case. The rose-gold-plated hour, minute and seconds hands are skeletonized, like for all other watches in the Independence collection. This model is available with a grey integrated rubber strap complete with a “Milanese” structure.
This high-performance timepiece is the ultimate choice for sports-enthusiast NORQAINERS around the world.
LIMITED EDITION FACTS
- Limited Edition 200pcs
- Burgundy NORTEQ cage (top and back plates)
- Grey rubber shock absorber
- Sandblasted titanium container and case back
- Burgundy NORTEQ “NORQAIN” plate on the left side of the case
- Double anti-reflective, scratch proof, flat sapphire glass on top
- Open case back with scratch proof flat sapphire glass including rose-gold “LIMITED EDITION” mention
- Screw-down crown, overmolded with grey rubber and “NORQAIN” logo
- 42mm diameter
- 12.30mm thickness
- 49.40mm lug to lug
- 200m water resistance
- Width between lugs of 22mm
- NORQAIN Manufacture Caliber NN20/1
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Chronometer certified
- 28 rubies
- Personalised bridge with NORQAIN core values: “Adventure – Freedom – Independence”
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 70 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Grey dial with 3- level laser-cut NORQAIN mandala-like pattern
- Diamond-cut flat skeleton indexes, rose gold plated, with white X1 Superluminova spots
- Diamond-cut faceted Hour and Minute hands, rose-gold plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Diamond-cut flat Second Hand, rose gold plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Integrated grey rubber strap with “Milanese” structure
- Burgundy NORTEQ pin buckle