All taxes and duties included (excl. usa and ca)
Free shipping and returns
All taxes and duties included(excl. usa and ca)
Due to high demand, delivery of this watch can take up to 2-4 weeks.
The Ultimate high-performance sports watch
The watches’ robustness and shock-resistance are proven by withstanding 5000 g. It can handle extreme shocks and bumps like when the wearer rides a mountain bike, skis an exhilarating downhill slope or runs an ambitious trail.
What immediately stands out about the 100% Swiss-made timepieces in the Wild ONE collection, aside from their incredible lightness, is their innovative construction. The case has separate top and bottom NORTEQ parts, developed by strategic partner BIWI, which serve as a protective cage and are connected and secured with custom-made screws. Between these parts is a rubber shock absorber that surrounds a titanium container in which ticks the NN20/1 Manufacture Calibre. The BIWI rubber bumper reliably absorbs shocks during even the most extreme activities. Water resistance to a depth of 200 metres expands the range of sports that the Wild ONE is suited for. In total, the case is made of 25 parts, including four screws which are engraved with a mountain-peak design. Each watch weighs just 84 grams, which is 50% lighter than a stainless steel NORQAIN watch.
The three-level laser-cut dial features an intricate mandala-like pattern of our mountain-inspired double-N logo. Each level is separated by 0.05mm giving the pattern an eye-catching 3D effect.
The hour, minute and seconds hands of the Wild ONE timepieces are skeletonised, a distinguishing and much-loved design feature of all the watches in the Independence collection.
A Swiss Product
For the development of the Wild ONE collection, we partnered with premium Swiss suppliers including BIWI SA for the design, concept and material; MRP SA for case assembly and container production; Montremo SA for the laser-cut dial; and Waeber HMS SA for the skeletonised hands.
The NORQAIN Independence Wild ONE, made with our proprietary NORTEQ carbon fibre material, is the ultimate sports watch. Six times lighter than steel and 3.5 times lighter than titanium with water resistance to a depth of 200 metres, it is robust enough for virtually any activity on land or water. The Wild ONE has been designed in collaboration with Jean-Claude Biver, the NORQAIN team and the best Swiss suppliers.
This Wild ONE model features a blue three-layer laser-cut dial with a mandala-inspired pattern made of NORQAIN’s logo. This model has a black NORTEQ case with a marbled effect. A blue rubber shock absorber, which covers the titanium container that houses the NN20/1 Manufacture Calibre inside, is visible between the NORTEQ protectivecage. The NORQAIN Plate in the same black NORTEQ material can be found on the side of the case. The hour, minute and seconds hands are skeletonized, like for all other watches in the Independence collection. This model is available with a black or blue integrated rubber strap complete with a “Milanese” structure.
This high-performance timepiece is the ultimate choice for sports-enthusiast NORQAINERS around the world.
- Black NORTEQ cage (top and back plates)
- Blue rubber shock absorber
- Sandblasted titanium container and case back
- Black NORTEQ “NORQAIN” plate on the left side of the case
- Double anti-reflective, scratch proof, flat sapphire glass on top
- Open case back with scratch proof flat sapphire glass
- Screw-down crown, overmolded with black rubber and “NORQAIN” logo
- 42mm diameter
- 12.30 mm thickness
- 49.40mm lug to lug
- 200m water resistance
- Width between lugs of 22mm
- NORQAIN Manufacture Caliber NN20/1
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Chronometer certified
- 28 rubies
- Personalised bridge with NORQAIN core values: “Adventure – Freedom – Independence”
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 70 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Blue dial with 3-level laser-cut NORQAIN mandala-like pattern
- Diamond-cut flat skeleton indexes, rhodium plated, with white X1 Superluminova spots
- Diamond-cut faceted Hour and Minute hands, rhodium plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Diamond-cut flat Second Hand, rhodium plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Integrated blue rubber strap with blue “Milanese” structure
- Integrated black rubber strap with black “Milanese” structure
- Black NORTEQ pin buckle