All taxes and duties included (excl. usa and ca)
Free shipping and returns
All taxes and duties included(excl. usa and ca)
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, DELIVERY OF THIS WATCH CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS.
Independence 40mm Green Gradient
Featuring this captivating timepiece with a forest green gradient dial, this 40mm Independence model has a robust design with top-quality precision. The dial, with the dark-to-light gradient and date window at 3 o’clock, also has a “scratched” finish. The scratched finish is made by hand, which means that every model is unique. Ticking inside is the COSC-certified calibre NN08 which can be admired through the sapphire glass case back.
On-the-fly micro-adjustment bracelet
As part of the launch of these five new models, we are also introducing our first micro-adjustment bracelet – a stainless steel bracelet that can be shortened by 9mm on the fly. This micro-adjustment can be done on the clasp without any tools. This is ideal for NORQAIN wearers who, for example, want the bracelet to fit tighter or looser during sporting activities. The design of the steel bracelet is similar to our existing metal bracelet, however the links are now fully brushed. This bracelet is available with these five new references and will also be rolled out in other collections with upcoming launches in 2023.
5 watches to celebrate 5 years of independence
In honour of our anniversary and accomplishments, we launched five new references as part of our Independence collection – a nod to five years as a successful independent brand. The timepieces were launched at the NORQAIN Fair which took place from 11 to 15 April in Zermatt when we served as Co-Partner of the Zermatt Unplugged music festival.
The Independence family is inspired by the courage it takes to do the unexpected. NORQAIN’s passion ticks inside every one of its exclusive and innovative Independence timepieces. These watches are designed for the explorer who feels most at home in the “my life, my way” ethos while confidently pursuing their passion.
Featuring a captivating dial with a forest green gradient, this 40mm Independence model has a robust design with top-quality precision. The dial, with its dark-to-light gradient and date window at 3 o’clock, also has a “scratched” finish. The scratched finish is made by hand, which means that every model is unique. The blank inner flange allows the colour to stand out even more. X1 Superluminova on the indexes and rhodium-plated hands ensures the time can be read in any lighting condition and on any adventure. Ticking inside is the COSC-certified calibre NN08 which can be admired through the sapphire glass case back. The Independence 40mm Green Gradient is available with an integrated on-the-fly micro-adjustment bracelet or an integrated animal cruelty-free black rubber strap.
- 316L stainless steel case body
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 12.05mm
- Width between lugs: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46.30mm
- Water resistance: 100m
- Double anti-reflective, scratch-proof, flat sapphire glass on top
- Open case-back with scratch-proof flat sapphire glass
- Screw-down crown with NORQAIN logo
- Engraved 316L stainless steel NORQAIN plate on the left side of the case
- NORQAIN calibre NN08 (SW200-1)
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Chronometer certified (COSC)
- 26 rubies
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 41 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
DIAL & HANDS
- Green gradient dial with hand “scratched” finish, which makes every dial unique, white NORQAIN logo
- Black inner flange
- Diamond-cut faceted indexes, rhodium plated, filled with white X1 Superluminova
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Diamond-cut faceted hour and minute hands, rhodium plated, filled with white X1 Superluminova
- Diamond-cut flat second hand, rhodium plated, red tip filled with white X1 Superluminova
- Integrated 316L stainless steel bracelet – folding clasp with pushers and “on the fly” micro adjustment
- Integrated black rubber strap with “Milanese” pattern – stainless steel pin buckle
You may also like…
OUT OF STOCK
OUT OF STOCK
May we assist you?
Please contact the NORQAIN concierge to help you finalise your purchase and answer all your questions.